Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Using the Power of Social Media to Avoid Actually Updating the Website!!!


All right, so it's not really like that.  I love the website and I would NEVER replace it for social media!  Social media has it's place in the world, but there's still nothing that beats an old fashioned website that you've made yourself as opposed to using someone else's design.  However I do use Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest to share my reviews as well because I'd be silly not to.  The thing is as I get more and more readers I'm getting a bit...uncomfortable using my personal Facebook page as a place to share my reviews.  Not only can they easily be buried under all the other stuff I use that page for, but I don't think I like the idea of complete strangers just following me.

Therefor I have finally made the official The Movie Wizard.com Facebook Page!

For those who like getting your reviews on your Facebook page now you can do just that.  Just click on the link above, Like it, and then share the page with your friends (if you my site is worth recommending that is).  I have also moved this here updates blog to the top because...well, it doesn't do much good being near the bottom right?  Seriously, I don't know what I was thinking putting it down at the bottom.  That is such a rookie mistake and I should have known better.  So to recap the updates blog is now near the top and The Movie Wizard.com officially has a fan page on Facebook.  That seems to be enough for the time being.

P.S. If you've been wondering where the "Man of Steel" review is, to help celebrate the launch of the Facebook page that review (as well as a couple other reviews) can be found exclusively there...for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment